Wednesday, December 14, 2011

no fumar

Since I work, I have some highly concentrated Mama time in the morning before I leave for work.

This morning, Wolfie was taking a shower while I was getting ready for work.  Wolfie likes to draw on the condensation, or as he calls it "fog", that appears on the sliding shower doors.  He finished his shower and ran to his room to get dressed.  I peeked at his "drawing" to find a no smoking sign.

No smoking sign?!?!?

That just cracked me up.  I had to ask him what it was and why he drew it.  You never know, they could have been covering warning signs at school.  He said it was a "No Smoke Sign".  I smiled inwardly.  Wolfie doesn't know the terms "cigarette" or "smoking".  He further explained that he drew that picture because he didn't want his shower to get so hot that it made smoke.

Then Tulip appeared as I was putting on deodorant.

"Mama, when will I be able to wear deodorant?" she asked longingly.
"Oh, not until you are..."
"Married?"  she finished.
"Yes, Tulip.  You can wear deodorant when you get married."

No comments:

Post a Comment