Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's the little things.

I clipped Luna's fingernails with the regular nail clipper.  It wasn't too big. 

I always use the baby clipper on her.  The baby nail clipper, the one I received 6 1/2 years ago at my first baby shower which came in a kit including a baby brush, comb, and baby toothbrush, was in the other room so I just used the regular nail clipper.  It made me sad that she didn't really require the baby sized clipper. 

I mean, I'm definitely going to use the baby one on her next time.  For sure.  It was just by accident that I used the regular sized one today. 

Then I clipped Wolfie's nails and toes.  I reached his baby toe and noticed that this was the littlest thing on his bigger boy self.  I found such joy in that little baby toe.

I kissed it.  I said, "Your baby toe is so little and sweet."

Wolfie looked at me like I was weird.  Get used to it, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment