Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Funny girl

This morning's breakfast conversation:

Tulip:  Mama, I had something stuck in my nose but now it's out.
Mama:  Oh, that's good.
Tulip:  Yeah, I kept sniffing and sniffing it out.
Mama:  Oh.
Tulip:  It was an onion.

(I guess I wasn't reacting as strongly to her statement as she wished)

Sunday, we were at Menards and all the Christmas stuff is on display.  I guess if you are four it really does look magical and winter wonderlandy with all those illuminated trees and lawn decorations.  We passed a nativity scene, just Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus, and Tulip said...and I quote..."Mama, I bet this reminds you of when you got married."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness she is so adorable. I love bumping into your family around town! The other day I asked Ivy what she had in her mouth and she said "nothing" and then "well, it was a booger."

    Steph

    ReplyDelete